There are many facts that determine new bloggers would do well to concentrate on creating good content before anything else, of course keeping use of good keywords and unique and interesting content to make readers keep on coming back. Because Google loves organic content .
New bloggers are unaware of SEO, backlinks, search algorithms techniques so in order to concentrate on this they should concerned with creating good quality content rather than all of the unknown practices behind increasing blog traffic.
Fats of Blogging to Consider:
1. A new blog is created somewhere in the world every half a second. That goes on to prove how popular blogging is on the Internet.
2. Don’t launch until the blog is properly setup: Many people launch a blog that is not fully setup; the design may not be complete or the RSS feed may not work. Before you launch your blog make sure that your design is complete, RSS feed is working. This is the crucial step as it may effect your future success of blogging.
3. Blogging is just simple way to write about different topics, but you must know which topic is mostly like by the users like if you write about gadgets then you should stick on it , if you start writing on else topics in future like on furniture etc then you may loose your blog traffic and ranking that you have gained.
4. Search engine optimisation(SEO) is the heart that pumps on every visits to the site.
5. You don’t need any technical skills to create a blog. If you know how to write an email on the computer, you are good enough to write a blog.
6. You can put advertising/affiliates marketing on your blogs and make some decent income. There are people who have quit their regular jobs to become full-time bloggers.
7. We cannot deny the power of social media and its endless possibilities when it comes to launching and growing your business and truly connecting with the world. Then you must have the power of social media with you. there are some statistics data which shows us the convincing power of social media to attract more peoples. There are 96% of users have joined a social network.
8. It is rightly stated that Over 12 million American adults currently maintain a blog.
9. I have researched on blog directories to have large tracking sources. Where i found Technorati is currently tracking over 70 million blogs .
10. You’ll find an audience if you write what you’re passionate about. – Mark Frauenfelder